Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Atheist News Five Years Later- November 2016 Update - YouTube

Interesting updates, I thought, and still holding relevance. Heart (who says he is God) is my new Superhero. Asian schools of thought tend to agree with him. I will suggest to those nons, if any are reading this, that we get used to using the name Jesus as Buddhists use the name Buddha. Jesus was not the same character displayed by OT God so pretty clear he was not the same Being. If we who oppose religious dogma accept the life of Jesus we might have more success in relating a truer nature as philosopher and rebel. That alone would help further reduce the Christian coup of America.

rainmanjr 8 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like Ben Hart with the "IM GOD" license plate. Besides saying "Nobody’s been able to prove I’m not (God) and I can't prove I am," he also said, "I got to thinking about Noah’s Ark one time and all these people worshiping a God that drowned every baby in the world. There’s no basis for (religion). It's mostly about geography. If you were born in south India you'd be a Hindu. If you were born in Saudi Arabia you'd be a Sunni Muslim. You got to stop and start using your own brain."

Thanks for the news!

Believers that I know claim the bible was used as the "weekly reader" in early school days. Wrong. Weekly reader is a modern term from my school daze. Not the late 1700's.
Now a woman with mental problems claims she was pregnant with the baby Jesus. I guess that is the only way to get him back these days. Now Jesus gets to be born again.
Strange people and strange updates here.

Exactly. I expected the episode to be sort of boring but I like him so I watched anyway. I can't clean away my disgust from such a shitshow but the Host kills me. One of the all time great Anchors, in my opinion.

More good news.

It never stops.

Where does the time go?

He said it goes to The Grand Canyon.

A rose by any other name is still a rose.

Exactly. We are obviously not ready to make the full leap away from Jesus so think we should adopt the angle which best benefits us. As liberals we all benefit without really giving up much.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:636176
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.