Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK MAGA Preacher Claims His Prayers, Offered Over the Phone, Awoke a Man in a Coma | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

If it actually happened, I'd say the man woke up due to being annoyed. However, it is doubtful it ever happened. It isn't liek parishioners ask for proof of such claims.

snytiger6 9 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no clue as to why the man woke up. Probably nobody knows. As for the prayers over the phone thing, this is an off shoot of the bibble saying in the book of Acts that people were cured by having prayer clothes placed over them. (Aprons in the KJV) This is where I am praying that my god power, or god spirit, will go into the prayer cloth and it can be placed on someone who is sick and they instantly get well. Is it more religious insanity? Oh, hell no. It's perfectly normal for a Pentecostal .

Rush Numnutz was not as lucky.

If you smell smoke, your burnt.

Anybody can claim anything. Per Hitchin's Razor ... "A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

Charlatans and hucksters that is what passes for a preacher nowadays. These people are sickening.

That asshole should be sued for fraud.
Fucking lying piece of shit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.