Agnostic.com

5 9

Do males or females enjoy sex more?
Lets put it this way, if your ear itches and you insert your finger and wiggle it around in there a bit and pull it out which feels better, your ear or your finger?

#sex
Willow_Wisp 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Multipule orgasms. i win!

Are you feeling contentious Willow, or maybe reading too much Plato? 😄 My observations are that the degree of enjoyment is very idiosyncratic so I imagine that trying to divide according to gender would be pointless. And anyway, why stick to the dichotomy. Perhaps trans enjoy it more 🤣🤣

I already answered this part down below.

@Willow_Wisp whoopsie 🙂

If you break your finger, it hurts whatever part of your body you touch. Could never work that one out ?

My finger feels great going in and out of my multiple holes..

You dirty, dirty girl. I love it 🤣🤣

I guess it depends on whether your finger itches too! But on a serious note, the clitoris has around 8,000 nerve endings, give or take. The entire area has around 15,000. The head of the penis has 5,000, and the length has more. Then there are hormonal considerations, which are triggered by sexual activity. All-in-all 🙂 a cauldron of delight for both!

In my defense I stole the post from YouTube.

It made me chuckle.

I would add it also depends on who's willing to give who the most pleasure.

@JackPedigo Ideally it shouldn't be contest! Equality is best.

@Organist1 That's not what I meant. No, it should not be a contest. one partner should learn the satisfaction level of the other and act accordingly.

@JackPedigo True, and not everyone is open to that level of honesty, but it works great if they are.

@Organist1 At my last relationship I discovered that a person (I ) can actually derive more pleasure by giving pleasure to another. Perhaps it's a special way of showing true love.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637558
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.