Agnostic.com

8 6

Is it too much to hope that he gets buggered in prison?

[nbcnews.com]

Gwendolyn2018 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's Arkansas , and they're a big influential religious family. I doubt he'll spend time in prison.

With a broomstick.

Josh was also a member of the Family Research Council who helped fund and research the betterment of families. Just thought I would throw this into the mix as this is/was a Christian Conservative Organization. They only have the best in their realm.

I hope it is far more than just a buggered Duggar.

He definitely won't be anal retentive long

Paedophiles and cops generally don't get put in the general prison population for fairly obvious reasons, so probably not. I just hope he gets real time, and not some "time already served" BS.

Nope probably will happen, they don't like paedophiles in prison

Nope. I fervently hope so, too. The idea of that man having six children makes me ill, although hopefully he won't be seeing them until they're adults.

@Gwendolyn2018 I don't watch television much, and miss out on a lot of popular culture, so I didn't realize that. omfg. And yet he still persists in claiming his innocence. He needs put down.

@Gwendolyn2018 I hit a paywall but found it elsewhere and if there's anything else, I probably don't want to know. I can't believe they keep letting this man walk free - around kids! Truly, not just his parents but every adult around him shares the blame. Why weren't these people outraged that their daughters had been raped and abused? And can we really believe he hasn't molested his daughters? What a monster.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638309
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.