Agnostic.com

12 7

Wonderful events!

Last night while sitting by the fire I saw a meteor stream across the sky. It broke into two pieces before blinking out. What things bring wonder to your world?

Lifesgood208 5 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A donut shop open all day!

Cool.

That you can take the same pile of raw vegetables, spices and meats and just based on the way you prepare them can create a number of different and delicious meals. To me, that's magic.

Urban foxes. Clever little opportunistic buggers that they are.

Tiny bioluminescent organisms flashing in the waves that crash on the beach here at night.

Fireflys

cava Level 7 Apr 22, 2018

Reminds me of kayaking in the keys where osprey and eagles are in their nests or flying above.

Communication on this website. I can read for hours on the weekends. It is my staycation!

Driving home from work in the summer along a coastal road where I can see the sun setting on the horizon and it is gigantic, bright yellow/orange and looks close enough to touch. It just blows my mind every time I see it.

Actually I need to correct that I mean't to say the moon not the sun. Im really hungry right now which seems to have made me delirious to the point where I don't know my suns from my moons!

@icolan No I just confused in general.....

Thank you for the reminder about the meteor shower. It has been cloudy at night here in the Midwest, but it is supposed to be visible for the next couple of nights also.

Among others, fishing from a kayak and realizing that I'm not fishing alone.

JimG Level 8 Apr 22, 2018

Cool photograph. Where was that taken, and are Eagles year-round residents there?

Where I live in central Illinois, we do not have year-round bald Eagle residents, but from November through February Eagle watching is a very popular activity all along the Mississippi and Illinois rivers.

@PappyOnWings ours are summer residents in Pennsylvania. This one is on a tributary of the Susquehanna. In the last 20 years I've seen an exponential increase in their population.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:63873
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.