Agnostic.com

5 9

LINK Sister Cindy, the Slut-Shaming Evangelist, is a TikTok Star on College Campuses | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

They have been excellent for atheists groups.... because they are just so damn annoying.

snytiger6 9 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would say that she provides an interlude of somewhat comic entertainment in what might otherwise be a rather boring day.

She is a good example of the nutjobs that cling to christianity. As more people leave religion, the more you will see and hear the nutjobs.

Yes very very sad that more and more basket cases like that will start to spread around the world, thankfully though, insanity is NOT a contagious disease.

Ughhh, I hate it when I share a first name with a nutcase like this!

Obviously from the house, it pays well. Which is a driving force in many Evangelical nut jobs.

I have to avoid people like that.
I don't have the money for bail or lawyers.

I had a wee bit of fun with our local street corner Preacher this weekend.
I decided to go 'window shopping' ( no NOT buy a window, just looking in shop windows) and lo and behold there on a corner was the Scruff-bag Preacher.
As is usual I always carry a couple of bottles of drinking water with me, but this time I had failed to notice that , presumably as a joke or a bit of fun, young Henry had written in bright RED letters on one bottle, "Satans water."
I later asked about and was told it was water for me to leave out for Santa.
Anyhow, as I approached the Scruff-bag on his plastic milk crate podium, I took out a bottle of water without look at it and started to take a drink.
Scruff-bag went almost ballistic shouting " He is drinking water from Hell, he is a son of Satan, shun him, stone him, he brings the Antichrist among us all."
At that very moment I felt this surge of something so, I walked steadily towards the Scruff-bag, spoke very calmly and softly saying, " Friend you look ever so hot and thirsty, here let me cool your brow for you," and I tipped my water bottle over his head.
Well Scruff-bag may not appreciated my kindness but the crowd certainly seemed to because they all started clapping and cheering as I started walking on my way from the corner.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638861
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.