Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK Military Starts Ejecting Unvaccinated Service Members

The Navy will begin the potentially months-long process of separating active-duty sailors who have not been vaccinated against coronavirus, per guidance released Wednesday, days after the Air Force became the first military branch to issue dismissals for those who have refused to get the shot.

snytiger6 9 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That’s dumb

Unvaxxed could quickly become combat ineffective and a burden on taxpayers. It’s smart.

@Scott321 So you don’t trust vaccine????

I'm willing to bet, all those who refuse to get vaccinated are 45 supporters.

The whole military thing has been ridiculous. As a vet, we got tons of vaccines and there was no choice, none - maybe if someone had an allergy (I knew no one). Hell, I remember, in boot camp, being told we were volunteering to give blood.
The Navy is giving one last chance though, even after the date, start the shots NOW, and you can stay in.
I like what the Marine General in charge said - he doesn't want people who disobey a lawful order in his Corps.

I remember in Boot walking down a line of Corpsmen along each side with the 'guns', our Company Commanders eased off on the push-ups for a few days...usually.

@phxbillcee I don't remember which vaccine - but for one we were told, "You won't feel well tomorrow and expect it to hurt."

Good, if you're not willing to defend your country against a deadly disease, you don't belong in the military. doubly so because vaccine refusal is based on delusional thinking, something that we don't need in the military. Congress has that more than covered. 😉

Refusing lawful orders for the sake of greater loyalty to a fascist personality. Hope they are dishonorably discharged, which is too easy given that Trump is an asset of a hostile foreign adversary.

This should actually show just how strong the anti government forces within the military are. The Trump Right has the majority of anti vaxers.

Not that strong as the military is well over 90% not counting the guard.

@Beowulfsfriend that’s still a lot of heavily armed, trained to kill, disgruntled soldiers being thrown out of a job.

That will help pay for the increased Defense budget.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639678
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.