Agnostic.com

5 10

I wanted to know about how to not have to cut the cheese as much so I searched Youtube and this video has nothing at all to do with what I was thinking of.

Willow_Wisp 8 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think you remember my comment about the ex and the pot of chili.
Great video on cheese! I love cheese but now have to limit how much I can eat and I now have to use the Lactase enzyme suppliment.
The best herbs for gas are fennel, cumin, dill, coriander, anise, and caraway. I buy fennel seeds by the pound and make a tea, never boil the seeds but steep in very hot water for 10 + minutes.
Cumin is great because I love Mexican food.
Strong (brew it dark but don't boil) is excellent for the spasmy feel when ya get gassy.

several of us where discussing this issue one day when an older gentleman among us said, " When you gotta clear your throat you, you gotta clear your throat."

Thanks for this, I love cheese...as for your cheese, try beano..

That’s some mighty pungent cheese you’re cutting there. 😉

I have heard "curring the cheese," as another way of saying "fart."

You don't say 🙂

I just noticed I misspelled cutting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:640262
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.