Agnostic.com

15 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And people call me out for calling many people stupid, like stupid doesn't exist. That in itself is stupid.

We had a front loading washing machine and I used to sit in front of it to get dizzy. I also sang/hummed into the fan so it could chop up my words and make interesting noises.

Don't forget "Teletubbies"...their heads exploded...😂

I disagree with the completely harmless part.

It's Biblical.
Once you realize according to the Bible precisely 144,000 people go to Heaven, that means almost EVERYTHING is satanic.

Yes, and if 144,000 people are going it means they are all known in advance. That would include number and names.

The comment about Mormons and tattoos has validity. A guy in one ward I attended had gotten a couple tattoos before becoming a member. When he went to the Mormon temple, he was instructed to cover his tattoos with a bandage or some to wrap around his arm to cover it before he dressed in his temple clothes. As if that really made some kind of difference. At least they didn't require him to have them removed.

These people were around 350 years ago, in Salem, Massachusetts.

Unbelievable

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 23, 2021

Tried it. The only meassage I got was "Add fabric softener." 😕 I thought Satan would have a more important messages.

I think that happened to my cat when I first got my front loading washer.

MizJ Level 8 Dec 23, 2021

Thirty plus years ago, I met some Pentecostals, who wouldn't let their kids watch the Smurfs, because they had seen Papa Smurf perform magic tricks, which they seemed Satanic.

If god made everything perfect, I guess we are expected to eat our salt and pepper raw.

Yea!! And remember this one?

Handling frogs will cause warts. The seventh child will always be “lucky”…….if The 13th of a month falls on Friday, it’s an unlucky day.

Don’t worry one day they’ll claim they met Magilla Gorilla at Seaworld.

What do you expect when one has a brain the size of a pebble?

Pebbles, I think you exaggerate.

Stupid shit religious people say.

Ignorant people in general….

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:640966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.