Agnostic.com

3 10

So glad to see these elections workers are going after the folks who made their lives hell.

2 Georgia election workers are suing Rudy Giuliani and One America News network, saying their false election-fraud claims made them fear for their lives.

[msn.com]giuliani-and-one-america-news-network-saying-their-false-election-fraud-claims-made-them-fear-for-their-lives/ar-AAS7rNj?ocid=msedgntp

silverotter11 9 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only problem is...something like 20 Democrats are not seeking reelection to Congress so we will probably lose the House...not good.

To me it is EXTREMELY worrisome.

I’m sure they are tired of having their lives threatened as well.

I am over the moon happy to see this. Unfortunately, money is the only thing that means anything to these sociopaths, so hit 'em where it hurts!

Me too, telling malicious lies that endanger innocent people needs consequences. (I hope Dominion bankrupts Fox)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641211
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.