Agnostic.com

8 26

LINK Priest Tells Unvaccinated People They Can't Come to Church on Christmas

During a segment with CNN on Christmas Eve, Father Edward Beck declared "the unvaccinated" should not be allowed to attend church services.

snytiger6 9 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Finally someone prepared to state what needed to be stated and hopefully stand by it.

If all the republicans and religious people keep dying, there will be nobody left to keep churches and bad politics going.

Not likely. The survivors will be even more inclined to extremist conspiracies. After all the want a narrative victimhood despite the reality.

Imagine if they start believing that some Satan worshipping antifa group was poisoning the water in Trump supporting counties.... Rather than accepting that their rejection of the vaccine brought death upon themselves.

In short, there is no easy way out of their madness for the country. However unfortunate that is.

Wonderful, ain't it?

That is exactly why t-rump is now pushing vaccines. He knows his fan base is killing themselves.

@domos Spot on.

@Shaggy2018 a combination of negligent murder by his administration and mass suicide via misinformation.

I never thought the day would come while I would seriously contemplate new restrictions on the freedom of speech but what the Republican party has been doing and Fox News in particular... Need to be reigned in somehow.

We are now going to enter a world in which data driven misinformation campaign to are going to be executed by effort sophisticated AIs... We need to really update our relationship to the freedom of speech to deal with the painful consequences of past bad generational decisions.

Sometimes you can hear reason from a religious person.

I thought you were protected in the house of the lord.. lmao

Reasons speaks out.

Not all priests and religious people are stupid. This is only an example of it.

Stereotyping is one of my pet hates. Stereotypes are negative, misleading genelarisations.

Finally common sense from a church

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 26, 2021

But doesn’t he want their money?

He probably does... However it's only good business to be wary of any financial transaction that incites unnecessary interest... by the grim reaper.

He can apparently look ahead...the dead don't tithe.

I think those who refuse to get vaccinated aren't the most generous of people, and so asking them to stay home, isn't much of a loss.

@snytiger6 I respectfully disagree. History is full of abusive people who are very kind and generous to others outside of their circle of abuse.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.