Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Venezuelan Man Accused of Rigging 2020 Election Sues Fox News, Sidney Powell for $250M

A Venezuelan businessman has filed a $25 million defamation lawsuit against Fox News, former Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs, and Sidney Powell, a former attorney for the re-election campaign of former President Donald Trump.

Majed Khalil's lawsuit alleges that Powell and Dobbs falsely accused him of rigging the 2020 U.S. presidential election against then-President Trump, in favor of now-President Joe Biden.

Powell and Dobbs accused Khalil of allegedly being the "chief operating officer" of a scheme to rig the election by switching votes in voting machines manufactured by Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems. Khalil said that neither Powell nor Dobbs contacted him before publicly making their claims.

snytiger6 9 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sidney Powell made $19 million out of her false claims naming Dominion alone. I can imagine that when Dominion is through she will pay that back and then some. Fox News will also have to settle. I say they will settle to avoid court because court means Fox will have to show. This means all the involved e-mails will be laid out at trial. Fox will then be liable and guilty because they allowed it to happen. They will not want that to happen.

I bet they thought Trump's hand-picked judges would protect them from losing. Guess again.

It's taken him a long time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642078
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.