Agnostic.com

2 0

Your Tax Dollars At Work:

BD66 8 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rand Paul is an idiot. Anyone posting his crap is also an idiot. It's easy to make fun of science to impress science denying idiots. It's one of the main reasons the USA is such a mess now, people think that their idiotic opinions are as valid as scientific research. Gambling addiction is a staggering problem in the USA with terrible social costs, that's what this study was about.

Just like Sen Proxmire, a Dem btw, whose Golden Fleece got spread too broadly too often w/out knowing really why the money was being spent.

Pigeons and rats are very trainable. I remember my days as a psych. major, when I had to train them to peck at bars for rewards. It didn't take long for them to learn. I have no idea why a study on this was so heavily funded. Pigeons have been known to do this for decades, and if the rewards are inconsistent, they'll keep it up even longer. Just like humans.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643343
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.