Agnostic.com

14 8

So the snowflakes at "Conservative Atheists" have banned me from the group for the attached exchange. My heart bleeds for them, NOT!

anglophone 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While I'm super puzzled how my conservative friends can be so supportive of the attempted coup, I find it even harder to understand how any ardent atheist or even agnostic could support the attempt to overthrow our democracy in favor of creating a theocracy ruled by an autocrat, without any thought for what is best for the general population.

me too

Poor you, I feel your pain,..oh, no, wait, I had a pebble in my shoe.....

They're all in a cult... Logic and facts don't fit into their worldview.... Anything that does'nt align with their narrative, they block...... For the most part they just parrot rubbish they've found on fringe internet sites

"on mass"

In addition to being morally bankrupt, a majority of them are illiterate.

I don't even believe they are atheists at all. I suspect they're too dumb to think clearly about their position on that, like everything else, and they just lazily call themselves atheists. From my limited contact with them here, they're utterly forgettable, especially when they throw around big words they don't understand. 'Marxism' is their new bogey word, like they'd know anything about this subject.

That liberal cry babies block me from everything too. I find it comical.

Of course. Those pussy bitches block everyone that challenges their delicate echo chamber. I hope they all get covid and fucking die.

Also, I'm SHOCKED it took until now for them to ban you. We're eye to eye on everything I can think of and my ass got banned by those spineless assholes fuckin' immediately.

I was kicked out of that group also, don't remember why.
I don't think I have resorted to ad hominem name calling on this website.

I think they did you a favor. Hanging around crazy idiots can make one, like them.

What did you expect? Not even an American critiquing American politics. What a waste of time

Tejas Level 8 Jan 6, 2022

Agreed. People the world over dislike having their culpable stupidity pointed out to them.

@anglophone it's easy to point out someone's flaws, but to do so without a fix is just being an asshole. If your country had the amount of people and or diversity of the US you'd be in the same boat or sunk by now.

@Tejas The fix is self-evident: cease acts of violence, cease treating other people as second class citizens, cease the disenfranchisement of minorities, cease being misogynists, and cease supporting the juvenile delinquent that is Donald Trump.

Congrats you passed the sanity test

I would say they think you proved their point. They posted about an anniversary bringing out crazies and you responded by ranting about the event itself and not the post subject matter, which is the 1st anniversary.
Not judging either way, just pointing out what I see.

puff Level 8 Jan 6, 2022

Goodbye.

I would say if you can't commit to agnosticism or atheism, you have no business here.

@anglophone Goodbye? Was does that mean, you're banning me from this conversation?
What was your "snowflake" reference in this post again lol

Those tiny brained morons have banned me twice. I don't know how l got back in the second time, but l was kicked out within a couple of days. Like l was going to miss their moronic postings. Sometimes the stupid can be quite entertaining when not being dangerous. There seems to be no middle ground with the intellectually challenged.

Badge of honour being banned by that lot Iā€™d say!

Having been kicked out of their group twice, l know have two badges of honor. šŸŽ–šŸŽ–

@Sticks48 A double honour indeed! How did you get back in after the first expulsion?

@Marionville l have no idea.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643566
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.