Agnostic.com

5 4

"Fools stealing power and water,
to grow drugs on the side,"
Some people never cease to amuse me.
Just heard from a reliable source that 3 local males, 1 Employed and 2 Unemployed are now 'assisting' Police with their inquiries after a Demolition Crew arrived at an abandoned house here yesterday morning to fulfill a Demolition Order and discovered approx. 60 Marijuana plants and approx 120 Poppy Plants being grown under special lights, etc, in the house.
Since the house to be demolished has NOT had Electricity connected to it for over 3 years, Police used as a " Current Detection" device to ascertain where the power was coming from.
The source, a small Registered Back-yard Auto Repair Business situated next door in a large 30' x 40' shed.
Upon questioning the sole Employee of the Business he admitted to "wiring up the power from the shed to the house and getting his friends in on the Deal, they intended to grow Marijuana to sell as an earner until their crop of opium from the Poppies came in."
Unfortunately, it would never emerge because they were growing both Californian Poppies and Flanders Poppies.
Still, at least they WILL have so time to LEARN a bit more about Botany once they start doing their time behind bars I suppose.

Triphid 9 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well at least they had a backup plan to the poppies. (ROFLMAO)

In the tiny mining town I grew up in the Brownies were on a walk in the bush and came across a small pot plant farm. Seriously in pots with a watering system rigged up using a 44 gallon drum and a drip system.

The Brownie leaders spent the next few weeks feeling like that had targets on their backs (they of course reported it to the police) and having to field all of the locals asking them what badge the girls were going to get for their "find"

Wow, sounds like an episode of Cops!

Only in the shows the villains are a whole lot smarter most of the time than these 3, fancy hoping to 'harvest' opium from common garden variety Poppies.

The idiocy is astounding.

:Astounding, " UNBELIEVABLY Astounding more like if you were to ask me.
i mean,
a) using a house with Demolition Notices nailed up all over it,
b) stealing electricity from your employer,
c) taping into the city water mains WITHOUT by-passing the Water Usage Meter to the house, and, last but no means least,
d) removing the boarding up panels from OUTSIDE of the house and re-fitting them on the INSIDE, not mention growing the WRONG Poppy plants as well.

Even Dumber that I first surmised......

To misquote: "A fool and his freedom are soon parted.".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644608
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.