Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK A judge told a 72-year-old man who has cancer that he 'should be ashamed' of himself after he said he was too weak to keep up with his lawn

A Michigan judge on Monday berated a 72-year-old man who had told her he'd failed to maintain his yard because his cancer treatments made him weak.

In a video of the exchange, Burhan Chowdhury of the Michigan city of Hamtramck, near Detroit, appeared to struggle to breathe as he explained his situation to District Judge Alexis G. Krot.

"You should be ashamed of yourself," Krot could be heard saying in the video. "If I could give you jail time on this, I would."

snytiger6 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Michigan! Home of jackasses!

Another good Xian, I presume......

She has got to be a Republican! One who has issues with her father.

Doesn't Michigan have anything better to do with there time.

Cancer treatments? He should fill his yard with medicinal dope.

puff Level 8 Jan 13, 2022

Yet another stupid inane judge with screwed-up priorities! The older gentleman with cancer is not the one who should be ashamed of themself!

Some people should be in a home for sociopaths, not working as municipal judges.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644936
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.