Biden approval at an all-time low:

18%strongly approve
49% strongly disapprove
38% approve
60% disapprove

[rasmussenreports.com]

BD66 8 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I look at the Poster & say, "hmmmmmmmm", then I look up the actual Poll on Google and find it is extensivey considered BS.
But that's what BD66 does, spends 24/7 scraping the bottoms of various barrels to "prove" his manhood, or something......

You pick the poll.
Every one of them says 10% to 15% of the voters have turned against Biden.

@BD66 Don't mind this AnneW person... She's just frustrated (in several ways, if you get my drift). Anne can't stand that the REAL polls don't match her wants, or the ones her biased networks of misinformation tend to try to pass off as fact, or the real feelings of the American people. I suggest putting her on the "Ignore" list... That's the list of people you keep in your pocket that you just ignore. Trust me, it pisses them off more than anything. 😆 Plus, you don't have to lower yourself to trying to explain the obvious to these retards that don't have a clue, much less the desire to learn the facts... They truly are pathetic.

@Captain_Feelgood AnneWimsey is actually my 9th biggest fan. She has given me 67 likes so far. Evidently I'm good at pushing both her positive and negative buttons.

. . . NOT the WHOLE story ! ! !

"an all-time low" -- true for Bidens' presidency, but NOT even close to true for ALL time :

. . . look at all the data
[news.gallup.com]

. . . the above is the same link from an earlier post :

" Interested?

[youtu.be]"

The post specifically said biden approval rating. not of all time.

This is no surprise at all. I could predict this in Nov 2020. A weak, stuttering, indecisive, non performing president can never be popular.

Now I want to sell the Brooklyn Bridge to those 38 percent who approve.

But, but,,, you can't sell it,, I own it... And only I can sell it to these 38% that continue to drool over the idea of having a democrat president "in name only".... 😏

Biden sucks, even most young progressives don't like him. We got stuck with biden because so many people voted against Trump.

Tejas Level 8 Jan 15, 2022

I was one of them. Held my nose and voted for Biden.

@St-Sinner I didn't vote for either of them. I voted in the democratic primary and thats it.

@St-Sinner 🙂

@BD66 Stealing that one... 😉

The Rasmussen polls are often viewed as outliers due to their favorable Donald Trump approval ratings.

"Rasmussen is one laughingstock of the polling universe. (Note — Rasmussen is not the only laughingstock, but they are probably the best known “giggle,” — when it comes to the world of conducting polls.)"

Here is an example of one of there polling questions:
“Given that the temperature last Thursday, the 23rd of December, was below zero in most of the United States, how likely is it that you will support Joseph Biden’s plan to combat Global Warming and Climate Change in the next election?”

[quora.com]

You can debate whether or not Rasmussen is biased, but you cannot debate the trend:

Biden's First Day in Office:
36% strongly approve
38% strongly disapprove
48% approve
45% disapprove

Yesterday:
18%strongly approve
49% strongly disapprove
38% approve
60% disapprove

@BD66 I don't need to debate it, the "trend" is bullshit. They are biased, that is why they are not taken seriously, and is also why they are outliers and their poll data is not used.

@nogod4me You believe Rasmussen has become more biased over the past year? That's the only way the trend would be bullshit. If Rasmussen has remained equally biased, here's how Biden's numbers have changed:

36% strongly approve -> 18%strongly approve (-18%)
38% strongly disapprove -> 49% strongly disapprove(+11%)
48% approve -> 38% approve (-10%)
45% disapprove -> 60% disapprove (+15%)

Any way you look at it, roughly 15% of voters have turned on Biden since he was elected.

@BD66 "Biden’s approval rating recently hit 41 percent, according to an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll released on Dec. 20, the lowest it has been throughout his presidency. However, the same polling center found that former President Donald Trump left office in January 2021 with a 38 percent approval rating, according to NPR."

"The Roper Center reports that George W. Bush received the lowest approval rating of all time with 19 percent in February 2008."

"Gallup’s Presidential Job Approval Center, which tracks Gallup’s presidential approval ratings among presidents dating back to Truman, likewise shows Biden does not have the lowest approval rating of all time. Gallup’s Approval Center places Biden’s current approval rating at 43 percent and reports that former presidents Trump, George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Reagan, Carter, Gerald Ford, Nixon, Johnson and Truman all had approval ratings that dipped into the 30s on at least one occasion."

[checkyourfact.com]

@BD66 Do you even read? Rasmussen's poll questions are ridiculous nonsense.

@nogod4me The NPR/Marist Poll tells an even more dire story if you look from Jan 20 2021 through December 13 2021:

Rasmussen has Biden's approval going from 48% to 43%
NPR/Marist has Biden's approval going from 51% to 41%

The NPR/Marist numbers for Jan 2022 will likely be even more dismal.

@nogod4me NPR/Marist Numbers for Dec 13, 2021

@nogod4me I've never taken the Rasmussen poll, but it has been running for at least 15 years. I believe it looks like:

How do feel about the performance of our current President?
A. Strongly Approve.
B. Approve
C. Disapprove
D. Strongly Disapprove.

How is that ridiculous nonsense?

@BD66 You seem so desperate for the Rasmussen's polls to be accurate, they are outliers for a reason.

"In statistics, an outlier is a data point that differs significantly from other observations. An outlier may be due to variability in the measurement or it may indicate experimental error; the latter are sometimes excluded from the data set. An outlier can cause serious problems in statistical analyses." Wikipedia

@BD66 We are 10 months from an election that really has very little to do with POTUS Joe. It is far more about Congress and many of the enemy, Q folks, support insurrection. Any poll, at this time, is not accurate for when it matters: Nov.

@nogod4me The Rasmussen numbers are not outliers. The latest NPR/Marist poll has Biden's numbers changing as follows:

Approval 51% -> 41% (-10%)
Disapproval 38% -> 55% (+17%)

Rasmussen has Biden's numbers changing as follows:

Approval 48% -> 38% (-10%)
Disapproval 45% -> 60% (+15%)

The change in the poll you prefer (NPR/Marist) is actually worse than the change in the Rasmussen poll. I just referenced the Rasmussen poll because it provides results daily while NPR/Marist provides results monthly

@BD66 I will repeat it as often as necessary.

The Rasmussen polls are a joke, they are outliers, the only people who use them are already bias and dishonest.

My immediate suspicion on seeing those numbers was that it was a garbage poll designed to get the result they wanted. Thanks for saving me the trouble of having to Google it. 🙂

@Druvius You're welcome.

@rainmanjr I accidentally clicked on your comment to answer BD66, this comment was meant for him:

"I can tell you are bias and dishonest from your questions. You quote a reasonable poll question while ignoring the other shamelessly ridiculous poll questions, of which I have written about."

Sorry about that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:645335
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.