Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK Howard Stern Plan For The Unvaccinated: '"Go Home And Die"

I Love Howard Stern.

barjoe 9 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The KING of ALL Media.

@Hippiechick58 Those that dislike him do not know him. They only know what the media portrays him as & you know the media.

I turned off the cable about 6 years ago, so all I know about Howard Stern recently is what I read in social media and on the news. I don't remember from very much about him prior to 2016. Maybe the cable has been off for longer. As I recall he and Donnie boy were buddies, and that leaves me trusting his judgement.

@HippieChick58 Trump was friends with Oprah and Bill & Hilary for that matter. Stern liked to interview Trump because he would say outrageous things, and that was Howard's shtick. Stern supported Obama, Hilary and Biden in the last 4 elections.

@barjoe Then I will revise my opinion of him. Thanks for the info.

@HippieChick58 It is his radio show that is brilliant. He had The Donald on for reasons of celebrity. His interviews revealed the pompous ass that The Donald was/IS. Hilary & Bill went to The Donald's wedding to Melonomia. If one has not heard the radio show & how much he has evolved from his adolescent boyish outrageous days, one can not appreciate his cutting edge observant humor, & how recognized he is for his ethics, generosity, loyalty. It seems Tucker Calson has opened the Pandora's Box of slamming Howard for his isolation due to Covid. I can't wait for Monday morning.

Freakin' A!!!!!

I don't like Howard Stern, but he has a valid point.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.