Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Angry Racist Man Throws Smoothie at Female Teen Worker - Merrill Lynch James Iannazzo Full Story - YouTube

I think this guy might have a few screws loose or maybe he was drinking more than smoothies. It's a shame he apparently lost his job at Merrill Lynch. I have a feeling he may have a few former co-workers who don't feel so bad about it.

barjoe 9 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder if his bad attitude could be improved by a thorough kicking to the balls.

"She wasn't hurt, so not assault"??? WTF, sorry, that was straight up assault & on top of that he's acting that way to minors.

If his order was so messed up & they wouldn't fix it, which I find unlikely, never go back. It's that simple. Take your rage out on the machines at the gym (or attacking the Capitol!!!), not on underage or very young girls making minimum wage. Fucking Jerk!

So something that @Druvius mentioned brought to light a detail I didn't know. The smoothie contained peanuts and his son had a severe allergic reaction and had to be rushed to the emergency. He handled it like a lunatic. If he had called a the police and a lawyer, instead of freaking out, he'd have been in the right

@barjoe I think either way it's assholish and petty but, the way he did it, was child endangerment with a deadly weapon. That's how I would charge it (if I were the arresting officer).

@rainmanjr It's more understandable that he looked at it they poisoned his kid.

She’s lucky she didn’t get shot!

It's a smoothie. This guy had a mental health moment over a smoothie. He got fired from prolly a six figure job. Over a smoothie. There should've been a manager. I've dealt with nitwits like this, but then again I'm not a 16 year old girl. I'd offer him a refund, but they may have done that. Guy acts like that nothing you can do but call the cops.

Yeah, he's a piece of work. And correct me I'm wrong, but if your child has a severe peanut allergy, I would think a fast food place might not be a wise choice, They are notorious for getting orders wrong.

You are right. I didn't know about his child getting sick from that smoothie. I kind of feel sorry for the guy believe it or not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.