Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK YouTube permanently bans Fox News host Dan Bongino - Axios

Fox News host Dan Bongino was permanently banned from YouTube on Wednesday, following his suspension from the platform last week for violating its COVID-19 misinformation policy, a YouTube spokesperson told Axios.

Why it matters: The ban comes amid a push by right-wing media personalities, politicians and investors to create new social platforms that cater to conservatives. Some fringe conservatives, including Bongino, have alleged that social media platforms are biased against them.[axios.com]

snytiger6 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For the hell of it I listened to Bongino on local radio here. His talking points do not make sense and what he says does not add up. He does his best to make you think they do, but it was nonsense to me as he produced no facts. Sometimes as he played a clip of news I saw the opposite of what he was claiming.

Good riddance!

Good for Utube banning bastard for trying to make the pandemic worse than it already is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647555
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.