Agnostic.com

5 6

Just had some Veg-head Jesus Freak hammering on my door, NO not the Evangeloon another equally weird Jesus Freak, wanting come in to my house and take advantage of my Air Cooling system because he is hot and sweating and still has to walk home, and in return we could sit and discuss religion, Jesus and God while he cooled down.
Now I am a kind person to anyone truly in need, but there are Buses that travel around this town at regular intervals, there are 3 Bus Stops with 2 having shelters over them within EASY walking distance of my house, I have seen this bloke around this area plenty of times, I could give him 20 years off my life and still be older than him quite easily AND sit in my house and discuss his imaginary friends and mythological fire-side fairy-tales Not a Chance.
Instead I handed him a bottle of water from the kitchen tap (faucet) and sent him on his way to the nearest bus stop.
We'll see how quickly his imaginary friend Jeebus can manage to send a bus for him.

Triphid 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is an old Yorkshire expression that seems apropos
"Bye, that one will lose nowt for cheek"

Hose him down and send him on his way.

WHAT, waste precious water on a PEST when it SHOULD go on the gardens, you have to joking, I gave some water to drink WHILE he walking, isn't that enough, just because it came straight out the kitchen tap and NOT the fridge it IS still water none-the-less ? LOL.

@Triphid Just aim so that it hits him and the garden. We once had some morons rock up on an really hot day so I stood in the shade while they were in the sun I think I wanted to see how long before they passed out to be honest. I could have offered them a drink but I am sure their dear and fluffly lord will look after them. So I sent them on their way when I got bored. (think wet season humidity at 80% temps at 37 and a sun that is determined to burn you to a crisp they had sweat running down their faces)

@Budgie Wetting him/them down would, imo, be doing him/them a kindness they would NOT do were it an Atheist.
Though there times when I wish I still access to the High Water Fire Extinguishers we had on the Railways.
Pressurized with 35 psi of Compressed Air and they could literally strip paint of a wall.

I salute your graciousness in the face of their obnoxious behavior.

Purely superstitious on my part, but it SEEMED that these types would cross my path more than others.

Same thing for spiders, which creep me and love to bite me. I don't know if I could handle the giant spiders you have there.

Yeah, no thanks!! Sorry you have so many of these and seem to be on their radar. Maybe the neighbor sent him over.

Evangeloon is not at home today he informed the neighbourhood that he going up the Menindee Lakes ( just over 60 + miles east of here) for the day because the heat and humidity were getting too much for him, that because a big thunderstorm just arrived in the area and besides Broken Hill getting hit with it so did the Lakes area and there are NO seal roads around the lakes.
And with the grey sticky mud that is around those lakes, a cow only needs to pee on the roads and they become mud-holes that a vehicle can get bogged down in no time at all.
So Evangeloon is innocent of that one I think.

You seem to have an over abundance of these types in your town.

Sadly yes and they seem to breeding as well.

@Triphid Unfortunately.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647625
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.