Agnostic.com

5 14

Looking for Lady Slipper flowers, we found a couple having sex.

Last June

Karen, Hannalore and I hiked above Squilchuck State Park for seven miles. We were looking for Lady Slippers, a wild orchid. Karen counted over three hundred Lady Slipper flowers in one shady area. Wow! A colony. Lady Slippers remind me of Jewish men with ringlets.

After lunch, we took Hannelore, eighty-three, down to her car. She was tired.

"Do you want to keep going?" Karen asked me. Sure. Karen and I crossed the parking lot and took an outer trail through an open, logged area. "This used to be a beautiful woods," Karen said sadly. A tree graveyard.

We rounded a corner and saw a teen girl sitting on a stump. "What is she sucking on?" I wondered. She was giving a man a blow job! He looked to be in his 20s. They were both Latino.

Karen and I averted our eyes and walked past them.

"Why did they decide to have sex here?" Karen asked once we were out of earshot. "They probably live with big families," I replied. "No privacy."

"I can't believe they were out in the open," Karen said. "Why didn't they hide in the bushes?"

"I call teenagers hormones with feet," I replied. "They probably had an urge."

"I hope he gives her pleasure, that it's not just one-way," Karen said.

"No kidding, he’d better reciprocate!" I replied. "Shall we go tell him that?" We laughed.

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh to be young again.

The ex and I got caught on a sandbar in the middle of the Mississippi River by a barge crew once. I didn't hear the barge until it was right there and they were cheering us on.......it's normal to just hear the low hum of barges most of the time out there.

Wow

Guilty...πŸ˜‚...my first wife and I got caught doing the truffle shuffle by some hikers up around Mt Greylock, MA. Sometimes the urge just takes control...πŸ˜‚...what can I say? It was a beautiful Fall day and we were in love. We "thought" we were "alone"...ooops...πŸ˜‚

Ah to be young and foolish....

I'm not young anymore but I never got over being foolish. 😁

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648361
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.