Agnostic.com

20 16

LINK Christians wage war against Sweet Jesus

I know where I'm getting ice cream when I go to Toronto in October. haha

Crimson67 8 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Easter cookies with your sweet Jesus ice cream anyone?

That's just incredible! Tho it will have a very tough go here. I'd support them!

I almost thought this was something made up by The Onion, but they really exist, see [sweetjesus4life.com]. I think the Catholic League is only going to bring more attention to the business which I think is funny and original but I'm not sure America needs more junk food.

We are stopping by the mall of America in July/August, I hope they open one by then

I'll take a couple gallons.

This sounds like a company I wanna buy stock in.

Amazing how quickly they become much like their Muslim brethren -- except for the violence (for now). Sweet Jesus, I do hope they set up shop somewhere near me. I could use some weight.

I'm glad they're not in Tennessee, or I'd be one fat sumbich!

“Sweet Jesus is an honest reflection of our experiences and that of our customers, and how they react when they try our product. In our experience, the majority of people understand that we’re not trying to make a statement about religion.” Let's edit this statement to "the majority of -REASONABLE- people will understand...." Phony Christians are so touchy about their fantasy. Like it is real or something.....

Damn I gotta get me some!

Our whacky religious knuckleheads here in the US are getting a little nervous about how their Christian privileges are being threatened by our heathen neighbors to the North.

Keep on truckin' Canadia! 🙂

Ooh... I want some too. I hope they branch out to CO. At least to Denver.

and remember, as one of my exes almost/sorta said: the darker the serve, the sweeter the jesus; so make that Jesus dank and meet those xstians on the field of battle...BRAIN FREEZE SHALT BE THINE SECRETETH WEAPON!

I doubt I'll see one of their franchises here in SC, but my family would go if we could get through the picket line.

dkp93 Level 8 Apr 23, 2018

I would absolutely patronize that establishment!
I mock christians and their beliefs daily.

@ScienceBiker Open one in South Georgia. People's heads would explode.
I'd work there for free. The entertainment value alone would be payment enough!

@KKGator lololololol

Damn believers... its pronounced HOSAY! Its got a Spanish twist to it...lol.

I see violence in their future as they enter this country. The US Evangelical Christian is as militant as Radical Islamist when they feel they are being wronged. I wouldn’t want to work at one of their outlets, that’s for sure.

Oh sweet Jesus!

godef Level 7 Apr 23, 2018

Sweet Jesus, that was some good ice cream!

JK666 Level 7 Apr 23, 2018

A maniac in a van just killed at least 9 people in Toronto. Probably he wasn’t a Jesus follower.

The other deadly weapon. Hired a Ryder Van as well? So wondering what this will turn out to be.

Obvious intent.

Awful for the people involved.

That was on the news in the UK.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:64841
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.