Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Trump ally pushes Republican Party to expel Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger - The Washington Post

(It's hard for republicans to undermine democracy when there are still prominent sane voices in the party)

A prominent Trump ally is pushing the Republican Party to formally expel Reps. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger at the party’s annual meeting this week in Salt Lake City, setting up a public showdown over the party’s direction.

David Bossie, a two-time Trump campaign adviser who serves as a national committeeman from Maryland, submitted a resolution to party leadership that attacks Cheney (R-Wyo.) and Kinzinger (R-Ill.) and calls for the Republican National Committee to formally endorse their ouster from the House Republican conference, according to people with knowledge of the document.

snytiger6 9 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's way past time to give up. It is the DEM Party of Illinois that gerrymandered Kitzinger, which caused him to not run for re-election.

DEMS = Not intelligent enough to be labeled as stupid

twill Level 7 Feb 4, 2022

3rd party. Fiscal conservative. Social liberal. It is the combination that is lacking. I don't know how we do it other than historical guidance. It happened in Mexico with the "Bernie Sanders" type Obrador winning. He was said to be as Bernie is here. I supported Bernie to move the party left. 2022 is a reckoning. Every 2 years we can reverse course with an election. 2 years is all. It's as if spoiled- temper- tantrum- I -want- it -all- &- I -want- it- now - or- we -will -burn- the- house- down. types have hijacked the GOP plane & will crash it before compromise. The military rank & file must remain loyal. "Camp Auschwitz" ? Really?

How about we make a trade like in sports leagues? We'll take them, and they can have DINOs Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema in return. Deal?

At least there is a small chance that some sane Republicans will form their own Party and split the vote. Though they are so power hungry and need their crazy base to keep the Party in position to win elections

Wow, they want to get rid of few republicans with sense & don't want to kiss Trump's ass.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.