Agnostic.com

6 4

Everyone knows about the transatlantic slave trade from Africa to the New World. The living witnesses of this crime are the black people in America, Brazil, etc....
Fewer people know that there was also an Arab slave trade, which lasted even much longer and affected about 15 to 17 million people from sub-Saharan Africa.
Question: Where are the descendants of these slaves?
Why are there no longer Black communities in the Arab states ?
Does anybody know the answer?

Matias 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I confess I was ignorant of this. 😮

Evil Mohammadan bastards.

Everyone does, in truth, wants a slave. So you get waited on hand and foot, to do all those daily menial tasks and chores so all that remains is an easy existence where time is for leisure and pursuing other interests. It's human nature to want that.

We have them, or could have them. Every community and household could have their own set up.

AI robotics combined with renewable energy. Can grow food, harvest food, prepare food. Do maintenance and repairs, clean, laundry. Mine and recycle to make copies of themselves.
But no. Better to use this technology to make consumer products and killing machines.
AI robotics are humanities slaves for once up and running, they are free labor.
PS Think Diaco answered, bit of Fernapple too.

puff Level 8 Feb 1, 2022

No equivalency whatsoever.

They simply blended in, especially as Islamic slavery was based on religion not skin type, so that there were white slaves too. Also Islam had a slightly more enlightened view of slavery, which meant that many more won their freedom and blended in with the general population.

Those wonderful fucking Moslems. So enlightened.

You're right about the white slaves but, He ( the prophet ) used that trick ( equality ) to make and expand an army just for the first years! but later it's just about plunder and slavery !!!! Pls. check the history and more important what their book said about slavery 🙂 you Can't find any word to say it's forbidden! even turned women to another version of slavery!

@Diaco No but they did free existing slaves who converted after a given period.

@Matias Oh I don't disagree with Diaco, that is one of the main reasons, I was just adding an extra. You also have to remember that most of the Islamic slave trade was in Africa and conducted by and for the benefit mainly of the North Africans and the Berbers etc. who are of much more mixed race than the true Arabs and former Persians. The original Arab lands soon became a back water within the Islamic empire and benefited very little from the trade therefore maintaining their racial purity was not so unlikely.

Slavery was practiced in China until 1949.

BD66 Level 8 Feb 1, 2022

Sadly it's True!
" To ensure that they never reproduced in case they got intimate with their fellow female slaves, the men and boys were castrated and made eunuchs in a brutal operation where majority would lose their lives in the process. "

Pls. check this thread : Forgotten slavery: The Arab-Muslim slave trade

Diaco Level 7 Feb 1, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648453
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.