Agnostic.com

5 16

LINK How the Satanic Temple helped this Fresno-area woman’s recovery from heroin, meth addiction

An interesting article. Something like this has long been needed, especially with the number of religious "nones" steadily increasing. Here's the write up on the program from the temple's website.
[thesatanictemple.com]

JonnaBononna 7 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for them. AA is way too religious. I tell people about SMART, the best alchohol and drug after recovery program that I know about; it seems that the Satanists are using elements from that program.

I like that it's done virtually so you don't have to find meetings near you

GREAT News. Good to read that.

twill Level 7 Feb 3, 2022

I'm so glad this works and that they put great significance into the number 6. It was a while back when I was walking through the park and I found a man pleading "no, not me" as others took a big mallet and were trying to knock three sixes into his head. He was crying and did not want to be the one wearing the mark of the beast.

Very insightful information. Thank you for sharing

Unity Level 7 Feb 2, 2022

Wow. I didn't realize I am a Satanist. I was fearful I was one of those reptilians the MAGAs see everywhere. What a relief.

You could be both, or even more - multiple personalities.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.