Agnostic.com

5 3

I must confess that I stole this from Bill Maher but it fits the situation in my area. How about all those people driving their car and wearing a mask. They must think they are going to catch Covid19 from their radio or something.

DenoPenno 9 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I find myself forgetting it is on in the colder months. Especially if I am focused on the next errand, perhaps only minutes away. On a hot day, it goes!
Plus, I wear glasses & usually earrings, and sometimes hearing aids, it is a Total hassle to remove the mask without dislodging something!

Too stupid to know better but better than antimaskers

Or, taking it off and putting it on all the time is a pain in the ass, you had other things on your mind, you don't care what the other jackasses on the road think when they look you over and maybe they should mind their own business...

@Umbrella_Guard "There was no pick!!"

The mask is to protect others. There might be a child or passenger in the back seat you can't see. Also, for ride share situations, the driver and passengers are asked to wear masks. Folks sometimes just forget to take them off while their driving, if it's a short drive and they'll just have to put another mask on at their destination.

It's cold and a mask keeps you warm. It's a small hassle to be taking it off and putting it back on again if its a short trip. (I'm rationalizing; I take it off unless I'm feeling really lazy. In one of my jobs, we had to wear earplugs, hardhat, Nomex jumpsuit, and sometimes a respirator. You get used to it and aren't always in a big hurry to remove it all.)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648667
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.