Agnostic.com

14 20

LINK Masked Singer judges walk off after Rudy Giuliani reveal

Fox’s The Masked Singer is not—despite its occasional taste for mutilated mecha-owls, googly-eyed hell babies, and a taco costume that yet haunts our dreams—a horror show. The appeal of the reality series is meant to be one of simple delight, i.e., watching a person in an elaborate costume dance and sing on national TV, then take off their mask to reveal [insert most famous person the show’s producers could get to dress up like a giant lizard here].

Certainly, you’re not supposed to be more horrified by the face under the mask, right?

snytiger6 9 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

UGH

Trump won't float him any cash and no one with an IQ higher than a flower pot will hire him so is this how desperate Rudy has gotten to try and make money to pay his legal bills?

They weren't expecting a loathsome clown

A clown on a clown show, who would of thought, lol.

These networks don't care about anything but ratings.

I wonder if he was sweating in squid ink again.

it's as tasteless as the channel that's airing it.

All reality TV is crap. So are most podcasts. The richest man on podcast is a guy who used to make people eat horse testicles and live worms on reality TV.
And now he tells them horse de-wormer is a Covid cure for $100 million.

I don't watch the show but if Rudy is in it, hell no! Oh, hell no!

If it comes from Fixed, I have no interest in it.

Well, never saw an episode, now pretty sure I never will.

That's one dumbest things that show could done is have that bastard on it. There's a good chance that show will be canceled after that fuck up.

I doubt it.

If there's one thing television has taught me it's that people will gleefully eat shit once they get used to the smell.

@Toonman
Ohmigawd.

That made me laugh soooo hard.

Well said, my friend ... well said.

My first notice of the story, I thought it had to be an Onion piece.

You would have thought so would you not, but no, it is in all the UK papers too

Onion writers just can't out satire reality anymore.

Good. That guy's an asshole.

Well it is interesting that a guy who first drew fame dealing with slime and crime with the RICO act may go down with same RICO act

@BufftonBeotch Irony writ large.

The person/people responsible for him being on the show definitely fucked up.

This stunt will double their ratings; for that one night, at least.

@BufftonBeotch Sad, but true. However, I will not be contributing to that.

@KKGator I am sure his moments of humility will be on the Intertubes within moments.

I m still cringing about him putting his aged paws all over that woman he thought was 15 and playing around his balls while laying on a bed.

@BufftonBeotch Same. 🤮🤮🤮

We are living in a comedy sketch show

Very unfortunately.

The unkempt people attending the manic mango's shows actually believe he cares about them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648748
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.