Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK Oklahoma Senate Bill 1470

Oh my F'king dawg! Makes me wanna move to Oklahoma and create some mischief! Not really, nothing would make me wanna stay in Oklahoma more than a split second, but I can see this getting all sorts of and teachers leaving the state in droves. Yes, let's make it tougher and more expensive for teachers.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Had to look it up separately as the link only showed some Tik tok crap. So, it might be fun to see how many parents of students with a different sect of Christianity will sue another. Sounds like a state named Sue. Who promotes these bills, lawyers?

I think all the teachers need to quit. I am sure the faith of some teachers would make them want to have this sort of protection but them might just fail to think about Jewish or Muslim kids sooooooooo it will be up t the teachers to ban together and go OH Hel NO! to this sort of crap.
Yeah, oh mu fucking dawg!!!!😰🤬😢🤬😭

I find it 100% unbelievable that in some parts of the world that the 'kids' want to learn- but here the punks are the ones that rule the classroom. "Respect", that has got to be a joke! I do not know why anyone would become a teacher in many western countries.

I haven't read anything about Oklahoma yet.

I think their ulterior motive is to rid the country of all teachers, thereby making it much easier to instill Trumpism in the ignorant populace. I can easily see this spreading to other states, too. I'm a retired music teacher. There is no F'in way in the world I would EVER go back to teaching! How does this not violate the 1st Amendment?

I wouldn't go back to teaching. I'm passively looking at more social work, which is what I did after leaving teaching. I'm not jumping back into that either unless on my terms.
Dumb people make easily led sheeple.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.