Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Trump tells Joe Rogan to 'stop apologizing' for Spotify controversies on covid misinformation, n-word - The Washington Post

Former president Donald Trump offered his support to Joe Rogan on Monday night, saying the embattled Spotify host should “stop apologizing” for controversies surrounding coronavirus misinformation and his past use of racial slurs.

Trump — who is facing criticism after the National Archives and Records Administration retrieved 15 boxes of documents and other items from his Mar-a-Lago residence that were improperly removed from the White House — claimed the media and Democrats had forced Rogan to “look weak and frightened” by apologizing for ongoing controversies. Rogan, already under fire in recent weeks after medical professionals and musicians decried him for helping spread misinformation on covid-19 on Spotify, apologized over the weekend for the many previous instances in which the host used the n-word on his podcast.

snytiger6 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They can share a prison cell. We will be better off.

Wait, Trump is telling a racist to not apologize for being racist? And he wonders why people think he's a racist??

This is the guy Democrats are afraid of😱

@rainmanjr I don't understand what you mean?

I think most people think Trump is a racist because way back he got caught discriminating against black people in his property rentals. Also as president he described Nazis as "good people".

@snytiger6 There's a thousand ways to know Trump is a racist, but he feigns to be genuinely surprised anyone would ever think that about him. I swear he should wear pearls so he has something to clutch.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.