Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK When you don't know shit

Little girl asks an atheist if he is qualified to talk about god, heaven, and hell. I'm an atheist, but this is funny (limo)

GoodMan 7 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Goodman
I just saw a PBS program on NOVA. A scatologist, Craig Sechler from Australia, has found that some wombats defecate cubed shaped scat. He did not comment on its odor. His greatest achievement was collecting blue whale feces. He is the man for me. =0}

I guess there really is someone for everybody...lol

When you have the answers to shit.

Yes but a horse , a cow and a deer don't all eat the same stuff.

It gave me a good laugh, and I hope it did the same for you either way.

@GoodMan Of course, and my comment was intended a funny, certainly not serious, even though it is true.

Why not turn-it-around ?
Little girl asks a priest/pastor/clergy . . . who doesn't know shit ! 😛

That is certainly an option just like the one I posted.

Indeed. The more I learn, the more I realize I do not know shit.

Neither do I! I only know that shit smells bad; whether it's horse shit, cow shit, dog shit, or any other kind of shit.

ROTFLLMMFAO!! Holy shit!! Great one!! It isn’t often a truly GREAT one surfaces…….But this is DEFINITELY one of them!!! ✌️ 🤘 🤝

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650018
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.