Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Blinken: Russian Invasion of Ukraine Could Begin - CNNPolitics

Unfortunately, I absolutely believe this will happen. Biden will have a phone meeting with Putin tomorrow. Let's hope he can do something to preempt this. I'm not hopeful. Putin is a savage animal but maybe he will think it's in his interest not to invade Ukraine.

barjoe 9 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Putin the Poisoner keeps testing our resolve. Just do not try to nation build. This man will continue to be a pest. Lest anyone forget, he is in essence still A KGB agent.

He is so upset Trump lost, he is willing to start WW lll just to prove it. Had Trump won, I'm sure Ukraine would have been handed over to him on silver platter, and Trump would have been given a key to the City of Kiev and a slew of high end prostitues to reward him for his cooperation.

Well I think he was planning this either way. Trump would've just let it happen. You can tell by the reaction of FoxNews and their Pro-Russian stance.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650071
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.