Agnostic.com

7 11

Jan 2022 Media Bias chart is out. Where do your favorite news sources fall on this chart?

HippieChick58 9 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Which one is Agnostic.com?

Except that the supposedly central "Bias" centerpoint should be two grid squares to the left.

Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing. I don’t think every news source has to be portrayed as left, right or middle, tho

A few years ago (or more than a few) I was married. My now ex was/is addicted to Fox News, and I couldn't stand Fox News, they just made me agitated and upset. It took me a divorce, distance, and some deprogramming to figure out why. I tend to work on projects while the TV is on, like crochet or needlework, so I'm not fully focused on what they are saying, but the message seeps into your system. I find their message wholly repugnant. Every news source has a message that they are peddling, a target audience that they want to pander to. Yes, EVERY news source will have a slant to left, right, or middle. My now adult children want to take a "family" vacation the summer of 2023, stay in a house on the Great Lakes for a week. All the kids, all the partners, all the grands, and the creators of this cluster; the ex and I. I have set down a couple of cast in concrete stipulations. One being NO FOX NEWS. The kids and partners are on board with that 110%. Haven't heard what the ex thinks of this, and I don't care.

@Retiredsteve Thankfully my kids are all liberal leaning and mostly non religious. Also I wear hearing aids and they're connected to my phone. When I want to tune out, I can turn on Spotify on my phone and no one is aware that I'm not really there 🙂

So important to watch the watchmen. Great post!

top slightly left. Even though I often hate it we do need two sides (even if the other side is often crap).

All at the top. AP and Reuters.
Everything else is taken with a grain of salt. I prefer Stephen Colbert or other late night pundits for my entertaining news.😏

Mostly NPR.

Wonder how Faux Noise presents PBS/NPR reporting?

@JackPedigo As liberal lies. I'm largely at top left though also read Daily Kos and Agnostic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650178
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.