Agnostic.com

6 9

I have been saying this for years! Old people have a harder time remembering things because we have a LOT to remember. We have go to the file waaaay in the back of our brains while younger people do not have as many files.

[yahoo.com]

Gwendolyn2018 9 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think 99% in analogies, always have,, so the more I see/hear/learn the more reference points I have.

I have heard said that life is largely analogous. There have been times when a friend or stranger did or said something that served to remind me of something that I needed to do.

I have explained to younger people that us oldies moan about life the universe and everything because due to our longevity that we have run out of nice things to say.

I don't think that there is a memory recycle bin but you can always defrag and reboot..🙂

@Gwendolyn2018 I think that one of the best ways to defrag is to find a comfortable chair, a book of poetry or some book that you have been meaning to read but never got around to it. A footstool or another chair opposite to where you sit and a glass or cup of your favourite beverage...

@Gwendolyn2018 I trust that when said assigments are completed that there will be time to chill out. 🙂

@Gwendolyn2018 I saw photos of your quilt work and have to say that it has got to be a labor of love that requires patience and maybe it is a form of relaxation?

I remember more crap than the stuff that is important to recall. I wish I had a better filing system up there.

Yes fortunately, I hope, I have always been good a forgetting.

True cluttered mind

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 13, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650387
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.