Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK N.J. Couple Forced 2 Women In USA Illegally To Work For Them With Threats Of Beatings, Feds Say

Unbelievable what they're charged with. I thought slavery was abolished. Their lawyer Jeff Zucker got me off for a pot bust in Jersey in the 90s. He's good but don't know he'll get them off. [justice.gov]

barjoe 9 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Slavery is still around but it doesn't get anything like the coverage that it should.

You got busted for pot? That would have been scary before the last half-decade. The story puts that funny meme more into perspective as less funny (The beatings will continue until the complaints stop). We all assume that our humor is understood in a universal way but it's really not. Libs tend to have a sarcastic humor that Con's don't understand. They hear the joke as a serious intention, or insult, and get mad. This is a great case for how meme's are based on truth and unfunny to those suffering it.

Allegedly. My lawyer got the charges dropped. It was a traffic stop and he successfully made a motion to suppress. He's good.

Isn't that what USA does to the rest of the world? Either sanction or threaten to beat you up unless you do what you're told?

No. That's what Russia does. Watch the news. The invasion will take place within days. They want to control the Port of Odessa.

@FrayedBear Don't put me in the same category as @Tejas He's a POS so is Putin, Your Hero.

@barjoe you seem to be sharing the same delusion.

@FrayedBear Russia, The Fourth Reich with Vladimir Putin as the Fuhrer. Your hate of America is delusional. You don't want to ever talk about the topic of any post, you change the subject to your hatred for the USA.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651233
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.