Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He nails it

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 21, 2022

Another beautiful job pointing out the block headed garbage spewing like a sewer leak out of MAGAville!

Being who I am, this whole thing annoys me. Aren't we the human race? The media finds contention and blows it out of proportion. I hug customers at work regardless of color because I love them for who they are. If you were green with purple spots, if you made me smile, my heart makes me want to hug you. If you are angry and short tempered, it's not my fault you sucked on a lemon and shit out a cactus for breakfast. The media needs to recognize that they are half the reason anger and unrest are so prevalent. Then again, it's the butter on their bread.

I think many of us try to take the approach of "the only race is the human race". However, at the same time I do think we need to acknowledge how skin color and culture have been used to discriminate in the past and how discrimination has been embedded into our own laws and culture. If we don't recognize "institutionalized racism" for what it is, discrimination will continue.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651969
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.