Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Even Sean Hannity Balks at Tulsi Gabbard’s Putin Apologia

Where's Tulsi? She must've gotten lost in the crowd. I'm sure she had goose bumps along with her fellow Russians.

barjoe 9 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Even in the primaries, someone would have to have been pretty dense to be unable to see her for what she is.

We can clearly see that Tulsi Gabbard is another stooge for Putin. We need to root out these traitors and find some way to either put them away or expose them. (How about Gillibrand?) How different is she from an enemy combatant in plainclothes, seeking the destruction of the country? The real question is whether Putin has compromised our national security apparatus with moles.

How is Kirsten Gillibrand an enemy combatant? She actually called for US troops to enter the fray, which I would disagree with, but she's not a shill for the Russians, like Tulsi Gabbard is.

@barjoe Given her behavior, I believe she is. Just not as brazen, but still a self-serving traitor. I could be wrong, but that is my assessment.

@racocn8 Enlighten me. To the best of my knowledge she is more strongly against Putin than Joe Biden is. If I'm wrong show me. Thank you.

@barjoe Gillibrand is a denizen of New York, which hosts the Russian mafia. Guilt by association.

@racocn8 So every politician in NY State is in the pocket of the Russian Mob? That's beyond silly.

@barjoe You're right. The mob would never act to corrupt our public officials. Surely they are all pure of heart and clean as driven snow.

@racocn8 You have zero evidence that links Kirsten Gillibrand to Russian Mob. If you do, put up or shut up. I've been googling, and researching. There is nothing there. If you have that. Show me.

@barjoe As I said above: I could be wrong, but that is my assessment. I don't have evidence. She has acted despicably against Franken and Cuomo. That she is corrupted by Putin is pure suspicion on my part; we'll see.

@racocn8 You could be wrong, and you are. She's a feminist and although she spoke out against Cuomo, so did hundreds of others. He sexually harassed female staffers as a sitting Governor of a huge state. Her state. Al Franken should've hung in there, he stepped down unnecessarily, Kirsten Gillibrand had nothing to do with that.

@barjoe Gillibrand took the lead in hounding Franken from office. I believe the complaints against Cuomo were greatly exaggerated, not unlike the complaints against Biden. Certainly nothing like the behavior reported against Trump, which she tried to leverage quite unsuccessfully.

@racocn8 What the fuck does that have to do with Russia? What threat did Andrew Cuomo pose to Putin? Show me one Pro-Ruskie statement she's ever made. I defy you.

@barjoe "Gillibrand’s presidential aspirations coincided with a decade-long shift from a more conservative Democrat with an A-rating from the National Rifle Association to supporting progressive policies like a federal jobs guarantee, having an F-rating from the NRA..." (That would be the NRA that the Russians had been funding for years).

"A significant portion of the money Gillibrand has fundraised has come from the securities and investment industry, most of which are Wall Street firms. In the 2018 cycle, Gillibrand received more than $1.84 million from individuals and PACs combined within the industry. The securities and investment PACs which gave the most to her reelection campaign were Bank of New York Mellon, Deutsche Bank Securities, TIAA and UBS Americas." (Deutsche Bank is well known for laundering money for Russian oligarchs).

MAYBE she isn't a Russian mole, but it's pretty clear she's a whore for wall street. She will change her positions on critical matters in the name of expediency. She certainly has no honor.

[opensecrets.org]

@racocn8 You don't think Andrew Cuomo was a whore for Wall Street? Barack Obama was in bed with Wall Street. Tell me a politician who isn't. Don't give be Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren either because they are.

I pulled the timer several times to shorten the noise; watched the murderer sing. No goodebumps.

Recognising there are legitimate concerns displays empathy which is essential in diplomacy.
They are a proud people Russians with the disgusting treatment of a 15 year old girl at the Olympics hardening resolve I believe. They have been backed into a corner with tens of thousands Ukrainians fleeing across the border into Russia the last week. NATO forces pouring into places like Poland. Domestic Ukraine military massing on the border of the breakaway provinces (Russian speaking), the same military with far right neo-nazi influences who hate Russians.
So I think the Russians concluded conflict was inevitable if they did not intervene anyway, which would have forced them to commit resources after the fact. So Putin chose to control the situation.

In war you have to know and understand your enemies motives. Tulsi displays this ability and would make an excellent leader. To decry her as an apologist shows we have learnt nothing from experiences in Iraq and Libya, that we should not be so eager for war to achieve peace. She is merely pointing out there is room for diplomacy.
Mainstream establishment Democrats and Republicans don't like her. That makes her OK in my books, must be doing something right.

puff Level 8 Feb 23, 2022

Did you get goosebumps listening to Putin leading Patrioticheskaya Pesnya? I'm sure you did. Putin is worse than any Soviet Premier with the possible exception of Stalin in post WWII era. Tulsi Gabbard isn't independent, she's a puppet of the Russian Federation and I'm sure she's getting paid for that.

You mean the 15 year old girl the Russians force fed drugs like one of Bob Baffert's horses?

@barjoe It was rousing, wouldn't go as far as goose bumps. Even xtian gospel can be rousing, large groups singing as one.
Which foreign US political puppeteer is your favourite? Saudi Arabia or Israel?
She is no puppet, she is American. A good one.

@BufftonBeotch Any 15 year old girl, anywhere.

@puff Tulsi is a ho.

Oh yeah, being embarrassed at getting caught drug cheating-----> again is a completely legitimate reason to enslave millions of people into an empire by a filthy KGB tyrant.
I suppose you'll get goosebumps at videos of journalists and others identified as enemies getting their throats slashed in the streets?
Ho much is Putin paying you Russian troll?
I've gotten pretty good at identifying you traitors.
Your English is pretty good, but not nearly good enough.
But I guess you aren't really a traitor since you've been for the Soviet Empire all along and were never really an American.

@BufftonBeotch Aussie mate. not a member of the "land of the brave" (thank f'n pasta).
KGB died with the USSR. Called something else now. FSB? CIA, remember G Bush Snr headed it, still going though.
Do you get goose bumps thinking of Assange? Get them from recalling Biden's revenge attack for the Kabul airport 13 which drone killed the aid worker and kids after the "outstanding success" of the Afghan withdrawal?
A 15 year old girl is a 15 year old girl. If you applaud how that whole situation was handled, you have a very low bar for child protection.

@puff The only people who treated her poorly were the Russians who doped her up and the coach that screamed at her.
She should not have been allowed to compete.
Only certain countries get a pass on doped athletes.
Your mother Russia is one of them.

@BufftonBeotch I agree but justice delayed is justice denied. That test result should have been made available prior to her competing and any judgement honoured. You assume the Olympic organisers are the most professional sports organisation on Earth, so a rather piss poor effort from all concerned. And she is a 15 year old girl who has been used for political point scoring.
I hope the Olympic's or any other world sports organisation never treat a 15 year old Australian athlete in the same way, regardless of what they have supposedly done.
Forget nationality for one second, the whole affair was handled terribly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.