Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Guest on Pillow Man-affiliated talk show thinks it's suspicious that anti-vaxxers keep getting COVID

Anti-vaxxer and QAnon adherent Deanna Lorraine joined host Stew Peters in speculating that it's all a Democrat plot to actively target unvaccinated people, actually giving them Covid-19.

The fact that they deliberately pass up all defenses against the disease, which you catch from other people, mainly unvaccinated ones, apparently never came up...

Paul4747 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would if i could....just not that lucky.

Oh no. But we did plan it, didn't we guys?

AND we secretly involved Trumpty Dumpty in our plan. 🙂

Sorry but I don't think we are that smart. LOl

Ah, thus the Idiot Brigade seeks to spread its message of lethal stupidity.

QAnon is a Nazi Cult, Rebranded

[justsecurity.org]

"A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. ...They plan to mongrelize the white race so it will lose its essential power."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652405
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.