Agnostic.com

12 10

It’s funny because it’s true

CourtJester 7 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@CourtJester claims to be an atheist, but he worships Donald Trump. And hate isn't funny.

I'm actually not a huge fan of Trump, but the country and economy was doing a whole lot better under him than Biden for sure. Trump was at least able to complete a sentence and walk up steps.

What's funny is how stupid @CourtJester is. Malicious, dishonest, destructive.

Biden DID forgive the student debt, but the fascists cancelled that plan.

Biden did everything possible to end covid, but fascists like @CourtJester convinced the lemmings to commit suicide for their orange savior.

Canceled student debt??? I paid for my student loans. Why should I have to pay for anyone else's?

Maybe in Jasper Alabama, but not actually true anywhere else...all of Alabama is a recividist backwater at best.

You'd move here in a heartbeat if the welfare benefits paid better.

@CourtJester I know nothing about welfare since at age 21 I walked away from the husband who was leaving permanent scars and starting to hit the 3 year old. Thank Goodness for Welfare, which I was on less than 6 months, I would never have gotten out...and I paid them back!
Which is a requirement!!!!!!
And BTW you ignorant fool, the AVERAGE stay on welfare is less than 3 years and they help not only victims of violence but also catastrophic illness, divorce and job loss to name just a few catastrophic things which could happen to anybody except the filthy rich you love so much.

@AnneWimsey
Make wiser choices and society won't be required to carry you.

Your stirring up the brainwashed libtards. 😜🤪🤣😂

Bingo

Where the fuck did those idiotic sentiments originate?

But it’s true

And a pathetic senile incompetent puppet that is not even running the show

Idiotic and disgusting.

The Village Idiot speaks......

It’s not necessary to announce your arrival Karen.

Well said.
Bring in Bernie.

That's reality, but try getting the diehard Biden fans to realize that though...

You didn’t get enough oxygen at birth, did you?

@NostraDumbass You don't have a life, do you? I'm not taking sides, both major political parties in the US are screwed-up something fierce, and you should be just as concerned as I am, assuming that is you aren't too self-centered to do so. I can only help but wonder if things do degenerate further to a point where the nukes start flying, are you still going to have a laid-back mentality? Also, before you go around suggesting other people are lame etc, you might want to modify your username on here, referring to yourself as a dumbass is quite telling...

@SpikeTalon The implication of the original post is that one man (Biden) is personally responsible for all of these things as if no other forces in the world exist independently of him. That’s not “reality”. It’s an infantile “fantasy” that you mindlessly agree with. And only one of the two political parties is “screwed up something fierce”: the Republicans. If they both look the same to you then it’s only because you have your head up your own dumbass.

@SpikeTalon.You are asking to much from these brainwashed nitwits

@NostraDumbass I never said Biden is solely responsible for what recently occured in Ukraine, I did say that he played a part in that fiasco and does not have any truly viable plan to counter the threat. Also, I disdain the Republicans as much as the Democrats, and the problems we face today go way back to the Clinton Presidency, and every President since that time is partly responsible for the tensions between Russia and Ukraine. Thought I made it clear in a previous post that I believe both major political parties are to blame, only thing is now we have a Democratic President and the Democrats have control of all three the WH/Senate/and House, and none of them really know how to handle the crisis in Ukraine. It's only fair to levy blame on both political parties, and to point out how inept the current Administration is, and to do otherwise would suggest you have your head up your own arse.

The meme is extremely ignorant.

And none of this is because the last president we had was so stupid he could not give candy to a trick or treater. Of course trump did everything correctly and did nothing wrong, that is why every law agency in the US is out to get him. Hopefully competence like this will be hard to find again.

I'm not a Trumper or even conservative, but at least Trump isn't on record calling black people "negros". That along with all the other crap he has said in his lengthy yet unaccomplished political career.

@Tejas You mean he was not on mic when he said this shit.

@dalefvictor Or he just didn’t do it like Biden did.

@dalefvictor maybe but I don't judge people based on assumptions

"Negro" was a preferred term years ago. Times change & so does language.

I have been giving this line of thought some consideration. I think you are doing what you are causing me. You are assuming that I am saying something that I think is right without confirmation. I came to this line of thought by the actions of Trump, he was dancing with the Arabs with a sword in one hand and the globe in the other. He was discussing the building of North Korea in the copy of South Korea, through his companies, He was discussing the control of China with Ping while basically putting them into a category where they would have control of that portion of the world. Have you never wondered why China has not gone into Afghanistan, they have and they have complete control of the areas they hold. They are mining for rare metals, gold, platinum, and other things the world needs to further their scientific projects. Apparently, you are not paying attention to current events. Just a thought.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652592
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.