Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Graham Doubles Down on Putin 'Assassination' Remarks with Call to Take Him Out 'By Any Means Possible'

Calling for the assassination of a foreign leader? I think that a little over the top for a US Senator. Goes against Twitter's community standards, people should report the tweet.

barjoe 9 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Putin has one way out of this. Since the Russians have now taken a nuclear power plant he simply tells his people and the rest of the world about how the Ukraine was plotting against mother Russia and was going to use nuclear power. They had to be neutralized and disarmed. His people will believe it. Russian does not allow the news as we see it. Our journalists are now banned from Russia unless they want to risk prison. In the meantime, our own Senator Graham has made Putin more than a rock star.

Miss Lindsey needs to shut her yap.

I know I suggested that the Russian people do something about him.
I still think they should. They're the only ones who really can.

However, I'm not a sitting US senator.

Not to mention, Graham's in danger of pissing off the orange shitstain.
🀣🀣

Know many here refuse to view any news they believe is "fake" but this is huge news in Russia. It confirms what Putin has been saying to Russian people, how the West ignore the rule of law when it comes to furthering their own agendas.
So well done US senator. You have strengthened Putin's popularity at home.

PS not a little over the top, way over the top.

puff Level 8 Mar 4, 2022

Graham has consistently acted a fool.

Typical of American politicians. They would be jumping for joy if the Kremlin responded by threatening President Biden.

I very much doubt anyone would want a POTUS Harris

@puff Worse than Trump when he was POTUS?

@yvilletom Both not desirable but I think so, yes. Harris would be worse than Trump. Biden is not setting the world on fire (maybe he is?) and history will judge him badly as well.
I think Obama will be the USA's last 2 term president.

@puff When you don’t identify the ways one is better or worse than the other, you say nothing.

@puff I like her. She's a whole lot better than Scott Morrison, that being said, I don't want to see anyone get assassinated.

@barjoe Agree re assassination. If we don't follow laws that is anarchy and no-one needs that. Putin has lost the plot and probably does need a bullet, but if any were to do it, let it be Russians..........after a trial.
Not exactly saying much, that she's a whole lot better than Morrison. So is dog shit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.