Agnostic.com

14 4

Anyone else find they spend too much money on Amazon Prime?

Lately I am trying to watch how much I am spending. It is so easy to spend money on Amazon Prime with free shipping. They always seem to know what I need (or want). If I go to facebook they have ads to remind me what I was looking at.

ebdb 7 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow mine is August 4th

bobwjr Level 10 July 7, 2019

Far too easy

I'm actually saving money since I subscribed. Before I went with prime, I padded my orders to get to the free shipping minimum.

JimG Level 8 Apr 25, 2018

Nope, never been

I find I oftentimes save money and/or time, but I also probably buy more than I used to as it's so easy... as another said, it's a mixed blessing/curse!

I adore their subscribe and save feature. Anything that makes it so I don't have to go to the the Walmart for any reason makes me happy

GwenC Level 7 Apr 24, 2018

I ordered a couple of things from Walmart , that I hadn't been able to find in stores . I was surprised that they delivered to my home at no charge .

Ya flipping on that site all the time.

It's definitely too easy.

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 24, 2018

The price is OK and it's convenient for items that aren't readily available anywhere else. However, I almost never watch or listen to any of their streaming content. I'm sure they have some decent stuff but Netflix and Hulu have more current streaming programs whereas Amazon Prime Video is Beverly Hillbillies and Family Affair reruns.

On Amazon? Sort of. It makes it really easy to get things I wan.....er...uhm.... need! I love Prime. Well worth the annual $99 - but don’t tell Jeff.

Only thing I decided to buy online is dog food/Blue Buffalo through Chewy.com-they used Fed Ex.

I was using Chewy for a long time. I think Petco bought Chewy so I will check both sites for the better price or different inventory. I rarely walk into a pet store.

A very high percentage of my shopping is done online. Just about everything besides large appliances or fresh food.

Its Chewy-I save over $18.00 per month

@sassygirl3869 It depends on the product and the day or month for me. Sometimes Petco is less; sometimes Chewy is less.

I was wrong - Chewy's parent company is PetSmart.

I don't have any money, so no.

!!!!!! I have Primenesia. I get packages and can't even remember what I ordered. Lol

Lolololol!!! I have never heard that word! I have the same thing sometimes!

1 click shopping and good scotch can lead to Primenesia! That is a great word! @AdorkableMe @Akfishlady @BlueWave

Does such a thing exist?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:65421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.