Agnostic.com

10 9

JFC, could we just not let people who don't know a fucking thing propose and make laws??? And no, I don't know why this image is fuzzy.

MaryChristmas 7 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why do dirty, disgusting fucking Republicans hate women so much?

@MaryChristmas The women they "like" could get just as murdered by this as any other woman. Seems like the filthy fuckin' shit bags hate all women.

@MaryChristmas Rethuglicans are terrified of mentally strong women who know their own minds.

@MaryChristmas That's s good point.

@MaryChristmas Another good point! Man I never thought of that. So true.

We do not want anyone who is actually intelligent to make the rules. How would that work?

If this bill gets signed into law, and any mother then dies as a result of an ectopic pregnancy, should those lawmakers who voted for it be charged with murder?

Missouri law makers are criminally ignorant when it comes to basic medical facts.

Big puppy mill state.

My dad was from Missouri. I hate Missouri. Dumb people. Dumb laws. Dumb relatives.

Only one recorded case of a woman not dead from ectopic pregnancy.... she lived in the mountains of SALVADOR and carried a calcified 5 pound fetus for decades ....when she traveled to a city to find out why she could not have MORE children THE catholic doctors surgically removed the fetus shaped ROCK and had a high funeral mass christened the damn rock put a lace gown on the gawdamn thing then buried it in an expensive coffin

Images seem to go fuzzy when they shrink them slightly to fit them with the post. FWIW.

On my Kindle for instance, I click on the picture and it it expands a little and gets sharp again. I would have thought there would be a better way -- but I haven't been through it.😋

Edit -- BTW. You're so right. They specifically call out ectopic pregnancies?
Why not at least go the other way and allow terminations -- for the mother's sake?

These laws never effect the people with money, only the poor and less well off. We have a class system brought over from England hundreds of years ago, and it is still in place. Very sad.

With republicans the cruelty is the point.

With theocrats the point is most rethuglicans and some few demonRATs would rather women&embryonic goo DIE than receive competent surgical gynecology care PAID FOR BY MEDICAID in Springfield MIssery

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655202
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.