Agnostic.com

2 15

I don't know about the rest of you but this Voldemort Putin character is starting to really piss me right the frack off.

Willow_Wisp 8 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But, he's a genius...
I know that because a stable genius told me.

Yep, the rest of us as well. Except for your countryman trumpy apparently. 🤬

I saw a pro Voldemort Putin politician from Australia whining about everyone shutting him up recently too.

@Willow_Wisp didn't see that one. Do you know who it was?

@Cyklone I'm sorry, I was outraged and then learned about some of our own Tuckery which was enough to completely forget the guys name but he was in an international meeting and he tried to justify Putin but didn't get far before being challenged and he answered the questions with well known pro Russian propaganda, big lie type of stuff. He was offended that his opinion offended anyone else. I do remember that he was from Australia, I was sure that I'd hear more later but I haven't found anything yet.

@Willow_Wisp we've got our share of wankers. Perhaps ours are more spread out while yours are concentrated in just a few states. 😅😅

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656237
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.