Agnostic.com

7 6

Disappointed I only have men visiting my profile and not lots of cute women 😂

antman 7 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You were looking for a good stalker (vs a bad stalker)! I have seen your pics😈 Where can I apply?

You know where to apply 😉

It's best not to know.

@antman

Two red flags in your profile:

1. I have a witty, sometimes sarcastic sense of humor.

Sarcasm is defined as: 1. Harsh or bitter derision or irony; 2. A sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remarks; 3. Bitterness, ridicule and jeer. (Dictionary.com)

“Sarcasm is really just hostility disguised as humor,” said Clifford N. Lazarus, Ph.D. “If you want to be happier and improve your relationships, cut out sarcasm since sarcasm is actually hostility disguised as humor. Despite smiling outwardly, most people who receive sarcastic comments feel put down and usually think the sarcastic person is a jerk.” (From: “Think Sarcasm is Funny? Think Again.” by Clifford N. Lazarus, Ph.D.)

1. What am I looking for? I’m not sure I know...I just want to be happy.

Indecisiveness is unattractive. Many guys think online dating is a candy jar. They jump from woman-to-woman thinking someone more attractive and sexy is ahead.

Thanks for the constructive feedback

@antman

You're welcome.

@LiterateHiker I have used sarcasm when mad before. Kinda like a defense of mine I suppose. I was thinking about the second thing you said though and I have realized I am like a kid who gets bored and wants the new shinier(?) toy all the time. I wonder if that will change.

@antman

You're welcome. To describe what I'm looking for, I wrote in my profile:

I'm seeking an athletic, intelligent man with a great sense of humor who treats me with respect and kindness. Shared recreational activities are a bonding experience for couples. That's why I want a man who also loves hiking.

Although I'm a good cook, I'm not willing to do all of the meal planning, preparation and cooking. Everyone loves the magic words: "Dinner is served."

Loving relationships work best when we add a certain spirit, an attitude of goodwill. I wouldn't know a grudge if it mugged me. I miss the tender touch, laughter, conversation, intimacy, teamwork and fun of a committed, loving relationship.

@antman

Women are not toys. Don't mislead them.

If you just want a fu-k-buddy, say that. You could call it "no strings attached," or "no commitment. "

Few women want that. Don't lie.

Don't make me come over there and feature you in my hot hunks group again.

I checked out your profile. But I seem to be a bear nowadays.

That’s beary nice of you.

Maybe the women are shy, or don't want to appear to be stalking.

There’s good stalking and bad stalking 😂

Having a look isn't bad, IMO.

@Organist1 not at all!

Join the club, yo. 😝

Just keep in mind that you have to know what your opponent is doing to beat them effectively.

Thank you for the visit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656608
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.