Agnostic.com

1 6

I wish I had thought of that when I was 14 years old, I'd be living large off the royalty cheques.

SnowyOwl 8 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I smell Photoshop! πŸ˜‰

Right...but it's a GRAND idea, isn't it?

In a world of believe whatever you want to be real, photoshop is the least of our worries but yes, almost certainly the case. Maybe that's why it's funny.

@LucyLoohoo I’m not sure how grand the idea is, knowing that some of the imagery it contains would give it an R rating, if not NC-17. That said, I was probably around 14 (eighth grade) when I became aware of this little gem: πŸ˜‚

β€œWhen she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.β€œ
Ezekiel 23:18-21 (NIV)

@p-nullifidian Maybe Ezekiel should just go back to staring at strange WHEELS!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.