Agnostic.com

9 17

LINK "We want him out!": A Christian teacher taught kids an anti-Biden chant

(Didn't Jesus supposedly teach Christians to love their neighbors and to lover their enemies?)

A teacher at a private Christian school in California taught her preschool students a chant calling for Joe Biden to leave office. And despite the school asking parents not to share the video, hoping to sweep the whole incident under a rug, one parent chose not to play along.

Turning Point Christian School in Norco, affiliated with a megachurch of the same name (and not the right-wing Charlie Kirk group), still won’t answer questions about what happened, but here’s what we know thanks to the reporting of Rob McMillan of the local ABC affiliate:

The teacher posted the short video clip on the app Brightwheel, which many schools use to give parents insight into what’s happening during the school day. Three hours later, the video was taken down, but not before parent Christina McFadden saved a copy of it.

snytiger6 9 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's way some christians want to do things is sweep it under the rug and hope for the best. That's repub way as well since some have religion running there lives.

Problem is, all their rantings about the 'war on Christians' have caused them to believe all the crap now they feel they are in a way and have to fight. All their teachings about 'Jesus' have been covered over by the fascists among them who want to gain power, money and control through stupidity.

The teacher that did this should be fired. No questions asked because the teacher knows what she has done. Make the subject of the chant and wanting him out Trump and all of them would have a holy fit.

Biblical tenants create such divisions among humans with the hope of divide and conquer. It is an Authoritarian teaching which justifies itself on the vile nature of humanity. I thought Payne covered this in Age Of Reason.

On the nature of what you fear he taught students it strikes me that this is exactly the same fear which spawns CRT laws. They hate liberal thinkers and fear teachers are passing it down. How do you feel about CRT laws? Meditate on that, my friend.

These so called CRT laws are pushed by morons who have no idea what it is and are pushing state legislatures to not teach it in schools, where CRT is not taught.

@Redheadedgammy CRT, which I’m in agreement with, is being taught through MSM and humanities, such as English, but most call it history. The problem, as I see it, is not that they are idiots who don’t get it but that they don’t like what is historically true because of subjects intrinsic to humanity. We should ignore them and ban them from legal suits over such disgust.

@rainmanjr CRT is only taught in college levels not grades kindergarten through 12th grade. I suppose some of these morons equate truthful history as CRT in these elementary and high school classes. 😉

@Redheadedgammy It is part of our interactions. Subjects which are in the air and being debated by MSM. It is being taught in schools at all grades by simply being alive at this time. Kids pass the ideas between them and word gets out. I'm okay with that and don't believe it's something Dems should run from. Embrace it, call it truth, and let's see what we can build on now that we have a greater understanding. Isn't that what John Mellencamp hoped for in Check It Out? What use is a better understanding if we don't acknowledge it?

Christian supremacists are like microbes: they are infectious and they are everywhere.

Doesn't surprise me. I live in a small city that is very red and I have crossed swords a couple times at the senior center with a guy my age that is a MAGA hat wearer. It really disturbs me that he is a retired teacher and probably was passing on the same kind of conservative, fascist shit to his students before he retired recently.

Yet another reason why all churches and private religious schools should be made to pay taxes.
Fuck them all.

This is what these bigoted assholes do. They take innocent young minds and poison them with their bullshit. Fuck religion!

Six year old minds are more plastic than they will in thirty years, even the religious idiots know it. Sad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:656882
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.