Agnostic.com

3 2

Amazing how well Slovak chocolate stands up to the years! These are around 20 years old but look like they were molded yesterday. No sag, or droop after all these years! These were a gift from my ex sister in law. Carried them the whole way back from the home country Slovakia on the plane. 😁

Barnie2years 8 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My Mom & her entire family were Slovaks! (And despite "Czechoslovakia" the 2 groups deeply hated/hate each other)

Are they laced with oxytocin?

I wouldn’t think. Never tasted them. Obviously never touched them either. In fact, until this week the were never out of their wrapping.

@Barnie2years are they life size and are you going to eat them now?

@Lorajay they are life sized. And they are close to twenty years old, so no, I have no plans to eat them! They were stacked away in the basement for the past decade plus, I just wanted to get them out as a reminder of what boobs look like! It’s been a long time! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Was she the mold?

Not sure, never saw hers. My ex’s were a bit bigger and white chocolate! πŸ˜‚

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.