Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK GOP Hopeful Films Himself Shooting Voting ‘Machine’ Owned by ‘Godless Commies’

In a video posted to social media Monday, largely unknown local Republican Oklahoma state Senate hopeful Jarrin Jackson opened fire on a home printer while pretending it was a Dominion voting machine. “Who owns this?” the candidate asked himself before opening the printer’s lid, which read: “Property of: Godless Commies.” Jackson ransacked the printer, on which he had drawn a series of bogus phrases with a black marker. “Burn the Bible,” one of the printer pages read. After getting off the “horn” with the “Constitution,” he then declared that the inanimate machine was a “major threat” before opening fire on it with an assault rifle. “We’re going to dispense with some justice,” he concluded, “don’t tell anyone.” Responding to the video, a Dominion spokesperson told The Daily Beast: “Election misinformation is dangerous on its own, but violent demonstrations directly endanger our employees and customers who have been targets of ongoing harassment and threats.”

snytiger6 9 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Godless Commies"??!!??! He's been owned by someone from the 1950's!!! (Joe MacCarthy, anyone?)
Call an exorcist!!!!
Actually it sounds like a serious drug/alcohol/dementia problem, but I Know i am always too nice......

Can we piggy-back on this nonsense to persuade GQP not to vote?

Why am I not surprised this happened in Oklahoma?

Man should be red flagged, and jailed for inciting violence and voter suppression.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:658210
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.