Agnostic.com

10 12

LINK Tucker Carlson demands to know why transgender people didn’t exist before four years ago / LGBTQ Nation

It was painful, but I actually did watch him go into the cesspool (his wealth of knowledge, that is) almost in real time. 😬

The only thing I took away from his ridiculousness? I wish he'd learn to shut his mouth when he's not speaking nonsense. That gaping-open-mouth thing reminds me of Deliverance. shudder

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why do I feel my IQ drop evry fucking time I hear, see, or think about him....there went another bunch.

The surgery has been available since the 1950s. I never thought he was too bright, but I figured he could count.

Some cafΓ©s offer bottomless mugs of coffee. The GOP offers bottomless barrels of stupidity.

And racism didn't exist until its victims spoke up.

Something is wrong with this guy!

Unbelievable they have always been there

And to think how many people rely on him for their "facts".

If you want to know what is wrong with this country, he makes the top ten list without even trying.

Fucker Carlson is a twit that could not come up with an original thought if his life depended upon it.

RuPaul's Drag Race, now in its 20th season, anyone?

It takes a lot of dedication and hard work to become such an ignorant twat.

Don’t insult dogs! Most of them are far smarter than this piece of sewer scum!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659277
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.