Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Hell House (2001) - Crazy documentary about evangelical haunted houses - YouTube

"Hell House" is a documentary (2001) about a Haunted House themed walk-through, that is run by an Evangelical church in Dallas. Throughout the exhibit, bus loads of patrons are shown skits / scenarios of lifestyle choices that are not the 'path of Jesus' and what happens when one path is chosen over an other.

To me, this was similar to Jesus Camp, but 'grown up' showing how devious believers are by delivering their message/prime directive to the masses.

It's FREE to watch on Youtube. Definitely check out the comments after viewing the video.

MacStriker 7 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember these silly things were fairly common a couple decades ago. Late 1990's something was the peak. People thought an arbitrary date on a calendar would make the sun explode r something.

They were as mocked as their stupid Tribulation End Time movies so they gave it up.

I had to stop with this when it talked of reality and blood being on your hands for your sins and maybe also sins of someone else. Sorry, Dude, but this is about as far as I go with "Hell House" or anything remotely like it.

There was a spoof of this show at Center for Inquiry Los Angeles Steve Allen Theater.
[variety.com]

Thanks for the link, Iā€™d love to see this one! šŸ˜‰

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:659936
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.